Asset Tracking is an ISO 9001:2008 compliant program to track and control calibration and preventive maintenance schedules and cost. It also tracks unscheduled maintenance providing a 'fix-it-ticket' to clearly label equipment in need of repair. Reports show when calibration or maintenance is due or near due. Calibration certificates may be scanned and electronically linked for a completely paperless system.
Tracks Equipment (or Assets) through their life cycle:
- From purchase to sale or scrap
- Defines which assets require calibration
- Defines which assets require preventive maintenance
Controls Calibrated Equipment:
- Recall reports
- Calibration Schedule
- Delinquent calibration report
- Tracks Preventive Maintenance
- Delinquent Maintenance reports
- Tracks Unscheduled Maintenance
Full set of reports to track your assets, manage assets for calibration accuracy.